Friday, June 18, 2010
What's For Dinner
It's all about cleaning out my pantry and freezer today! Mark and I purchased 1/4 of a cow so are needed to use up some of our roasts. BBQ beef arm roast is in the dutch oven. We will also have some oven fries (need to use up some potatoes). I am not overly crazy about potatoes so I often have to throw them out. I'm still deciding on our veggie, probably salad for Mark and I and leftover steamed veggies for the kids. I really enjoy cooking and LOVE to try new things. I bought a magazine that is entirely Mexican dishes. Mark is flipping through it right now deciding on his Father's Day meal. It is turns out fantastic I will put in on the recipe blog. Check it out at http://taggartcookin.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment