One week until my baby boy is THREE!! Where did the last three years go? We decided to have a family pool party for his birthday and then pizza after a day of swimming. I would have loved to fix up a bunch of Tex-Mex, but Lucas wanted pizza. I guess he made it easy on me. Lucas ended up napping and missing the afternoon of swimming, but he soooo needed this nap and enjoyed his party and swimming this evening. He got a lot of great toys - thank you everyone!!! He is sleeping with his new Chick Hicks and Sally cars.
Lucas had a John Deere party per his request. Believe me, I did try to encourage another theme, but he was persistent. It turned out really cute! He had his John Deere birthday shirt from Megan (thank you) and coordinating cake/decorations. He loved it!
Lucas is such an awesome little boy. Mark and I are so blessed that God has entrusted us with these two little children. My mother-in-law recently told me that God made us the perfect parents for Lucas. Wow, this is so true! People can give you advice or parenting tips (which we gladly accept and are so grateful for), but no one understands our children like we do! We are so proud of our little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment