Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rough Week

I was in Schaumburg all week attending a review course for my boards. It was helpful but soooo long. We started at 7 am every morning and finished between 5:30-6:00 each evening. We were sent home (back to our hotel rooms) with a 120 question exam that took about 2 hours. So....it was a litte frustrating being sooo close to exceptional shopping and not having time to do much. I did dash over to woodfield so I could get my Nordstroms fix (and a few others - anthropologie, jcrew, disney,etc). A trip to Schaumburg would not be complete without stopping by Ikea!

Mark's week was also a little stressful. He went into work later than usual and home earlier to take care of the kiddos. We had amazing babysitters - grandma (how could you go wrong) and Lauren (we love her). Poor Lauren is going to need a break from Lucas and Kailyn for a little while. Two and half days are a whole lot of little Milnes!!

We are spending the weekend just trying to catch up on some much needed rest. Mark was, of course, exhausted and so was I! I think the kids were a little worn out after the week without mommy too.

side note - Lucas thought I was gone all week working (yeah kind of), but the kicker is ...he thought my job was SHOPPING! BA HA HA HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment