Monday, June 14, 2010

Great Night

Mark and I got to go out to eat with some friends tonight - osaka!! Gotta love the hibachi grill! J.T. and Amy dropped their two older children off at camp today so Jackson came over here to play while we went out. We did have a babysitter by the way, we did not let the three year olds watch KC. Dinner was wonderful and the company even better. The boys had a blast (just being boys). They played with trucks, trains, watched Curious George, had a snack, caught lightening bugs, did some dance moves for us on the driveway, a little break dancing from Jackson (loved it), and most of this after we got home from dinner. As Lucas was waving goodbye to them from the window he said, "Jackson is my best friend". I received a message from Amy saying that Jackson said, "Mommy, I had a great time". Those boys are so much fun!! After our friends left Lucas was getting ready for bed and really wanted Daddy to help him (it's the routine). Mark started having this weird sneezing fit in the midst of their bedtime ritual so Mommy had to take over for Mr. Sneezy Pants (as Luke and I so lovingly called him). When I asked Lucas who/what he wanted to pray for this evening it was, "Mommy, Mr. Sneezy Pants, and the boo boo on my leg". Love that kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment