I decided that it would be "fun" to set up our tent in the basement and have all four of us try to sleep in it for a night. Some friends of ours have been wanting to go camping so I thought this would be a good trial to see if I was up for the challenge. The kids had so much fun playing in the tent and Mark even put the inflatable mattress in there for us. Kailyn started running a low grade temp and was a little crabby that day so we deciced to just have her sleep in her bed and not even attempt the tent. Mark and Lucas climb in around 8:00 pm (Luke's bedtime), lights out, and going to bed. I did try to lay in there for about 20-30 minutes (it was probably 5, but let's not talk about that), but I could just not go to bed that early. So....I went upstairs to read and.....since I was already there....slept in our bed. I wanted to be closer to Kailyn (yeah, Mark didn't fall for that one either). Mark and Lucas did sleep all night in the tent and loved it!!!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Camping Milnes Style
I decided that it would be "fun" to set up our tent in the basement and have all four of us try to sleep in it for a night. Some friends of ours have been wanting to go camping so I thought this would be a good trial to see if I was up for the challenge. The kids had so much fun playing in the tent and Mark even put the inflatable mattress in there for us. Kailyn started running a low grade temp and was a little crabby that day so we deciced to just have her sleep in her bed and not even attempt the tent. Mark and Lucas climb in around 8:00 pm (Luke's bedtime), lights out, and going to bed. I did try to lay in there for about 20-30 minutes (it was probably 5, but let's not talk about that), but I could just not go to bed that early. So....I went upstairs to read and.....since I was already there....slept in our bed. I wanted to be closer to Kailyn (yeah, Mark didn't fall for that one either). Mark and Lucas did sleep all night in the tent and loved it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment