Yes, we are all four fighting off a bit of a cold right now. So what do I do to make us all feel better?? Cook! I'm just finishing off a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies which are mighty tasty if I don't say so myself. They are quickly disappearing off of the cooling rack by little Lucas hands. Grilled black bean and sweet potato quesadillas for dinner with most likely a side of refried beans and lettuce salad for Mark and I. My kids' comfort food is beans!!! I'm pretty sure they share the two love languages of being completely drenched in water (usually by a hose or pool)and eating beans. Ahh...their mom must have been from Texas!
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Summer Colds - Boo!
Yes, we are all four fighting off a bit of a cold right now. So what do I do to make us all feel better?? Cook! I'm just finishing off a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies which are mighty tasty if I don't say so myself. They are quickly disappearing off of the cooling rack by little Lucas hands. Grilled black bean and sweet potato quesadillas for dinner with most likely a side of refried beans and lettuce salad for Mark and I. My kids' comfort food is beans!!! I'm pretty sure they share the two love languages of being completely drenched in water (usually by a hose or pool)and eating beans. Ahh...their mom must have been from Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment