Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Day




Thanksgiving day was nice and relaxing for Mark and me since the kids played in the basement or slept the entire time. Kailyn was still catching up from being sick a few days before so she didn't want to eat, only sleep and play. The only hitch was when I found them both on the top bunk of the bunkbeds playing. Kailyn was saying, "mommy, I did it!". I am not the slightest bit surprised she climbed the ladder to the top, I was just worried that she would try to jump off! With all of our relaxing and eating I neglected to take any pictures. When I realized that I hadn't even gotten my camera out of it's case the kids decided it was time to go home. I got one, maybe two of Kailyn from that day so here they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment