Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mark

I could have titled this happy birthday marks to both my husband, mark and my brother, mark. Isn't it weird that they have the same name and birthday? Anyway, today is my husband's 39th birthday! Next year we are hopefully going to escape to someplace warm with a beach to celebrate the big 40. This year, Lucas made him a card listing all of the reasons he loves his daddy (ok, so I wrote it for him, but his words). It was really cute and Mark loved it! We also made him a special Happy Birthday banner and a special meal. Pictures to come. I'm too tired to walk to the basement to download my pictures so you will have to wait until tomorrow. Mark is the most wonderful husband and father. I'm so blessed to be teamed up with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment