I could not figure out how to get my pictures where I wanted them so bear with me. Just had interesting conversation with Mark about how to spell "bear" in above reference. Looks odd to me to spell like the animal, but he convinced me that it is correct.
It all fell to pieces within minutes of her bouncing and flipping around and yes she is naked and running away from me so excuse the bad pics. It was hard trying to get a picture of a moving target while she was yelling, "naked baby, naked baby".


I think it is obvious by this blog that I kind of like my family. While I was rocking Kailyn tonight she turned her head and whispered, "hi mommy, love you". Doesn't get much better than that!! Those kids melt my heart! Lucas is growing up so fast! I've been on him about throwing wrappers on the floor so I was not overly thrilled today to see a fruit snacks wrapper on the floor! He went to his room to mope a little, knowing I was one unhappy mommy. He came out a few minutes later and said, "I'm so sorry mommy". This was not the first time he has done something like this. He goes to his room without being told and then comes out to apologize. So proud of my little man! This post was not supposed to be about my family, but I'm kind of on a roll here and I can't leave out Mark. He is the best husband, friend, father, etc. I'm not just saying that - just ask him (he he). Mark is a super hero. He works 12 hour days as an IT guy/pharmacist/manager/whatever he needs to be for his coworkers. Then he comes home and quickly changes roles to Super Dad, dancer (oh yes, we dance), husband, and head of our family. He does dishes, baths, stories, and prayers with kids (well, at least one of them). Lucas and Kailyn ADORE their Daddy and I think he is pretty swell as well. Did I mention that he installed a new garbage disposal today? And it works!! Add plumber to the list of titles! Now onto what I really had planned for this post:
Bare Minerals - well -rested
It is truly amazing and has made such a difference for my dark circles.
Trader Joe's Cilantro Jalapeno Hummus
Love, Love, Love and so do the kiddos. A little spicy, but KC especially likes.
Redkin Ringlet
My hair has completely transformed since having Kailyn. I've always had wavy hair, but it is getting down right curly. I typically wear it curly/wavy now because I can simply get out of the shower and put a little Ringlet in it and I'm good to go.
Millstone Breakfast Blend or Colombian coffee
This is a must have every morning. I'm getting particular about my coffee these days. As much as I have tried I dislike flavored coffee. I prefer a medium roast with my half and half (yes, I splurge with the good stuff and I'm not ashamed). You all enjoy your fat free - gag!!
Turquoise
My favorite color! I already have plans to incorporate this color in Kailyn's room when she moves to her big girl bed. She very much likes her pink right now so let's hope that changes by March when I plan to redo her room. I would also love to incorporate into our kitchen, but my mom would have to make us new curtains and Mark has no idea about my plans (Let's just keep this hush hush for the time being). If you've see our basement then you've see our blue wall, lamps, stripes, and some decor! So different and so me!
P90X
Ok, this is really a love/hate relationship. I'm not working out regularly (6 days a week), but I try to squeeze in 4 days. I'm having some knee issues currently - nothing major (I've diagnosed myself of course). I just need some good ole physical therapy to correct the problem (googling rehab exercises to do at home).
Ann Taylor Loft
I've recently found some great things! Two pairs of jeans that fit wonderfully - you really can't go wrong with a great fitting pair of jeans.
Ok, I should stop here because this could go on and on. I already have several other things popping into my head...maybe another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment