Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane

So excited for our girls trip to H-town! Looking forward to doing some shopping with my mom, sister,and best friend! I do feel a little guilty leavng my little man here, but he is in great hands with daddy, grandma, and grandpa. He left for an overnight to grandma's house tonight and he was super excited! I already miss him though!! Back to our trip to the great state of TEXAS. Time with mom and dad, tex-mex, warm weather, shopping - does it get any better?? well, maybe if my boys were joining us.....but....they aren't the best shoppers and that would pose a problem this weekend. No shopping duds allowed which is why they get to stay home! Pray for me tomorrow as I travel with my 20 month old spit fire! Dear Lord, please keep Kailyn from trampolining on the seat in the airplane, please keep baby safe because Kailyn will be traumatized without her, please have KC"s poopy diaper come before or just after our flight as it is very challenging to change one on the plane, please keep us safe traveling tomorrow and Monday, and please protect Kailyn's ears on take off and landing! See ya Monday! Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment