At approximately 11pm last night I heard my little peanut crying out for Momma. I walked into her room to discover she had vomitted (the first of many). The next 2 hours she was sick about every 15-30 minutes. Four pairs of jammies, two bed changes, about 10 towels, one clothing change for me, and a shower later we were able to get some rest. She slept until 8:30 am which just doesn't happen with our little peanut. She is always up by 6:30. All she wanted this morning was some water and Tinker Bell! Mark came home so I could get Lucas to school and then my dear friend, Amy brought him home for me!! What a blessing! Kailyn whimpered most of the morning to lay in my lap and now she is sleeping in her bed. We have gotten 2 wheat thins down and 2 sippy cups of water. Lucas now says his stomach hurts!!! Praying that it is sympathy or hunger pains!
No comments:
Post a Comment