Friday, November 5, 2010

One of Those Days

I'm just having one of those days where I'm a little grumpy (ok maybe a lot grumpy). My little man is just a tad (ok, more than a tad) grumpy himself. It does not make for a good combination. Ever have one of those days?? Admit it, we all have those days! Things are looking up though, both kids are napping....well, nevermind. I seriously just heard the pitter patter of feet upstairs as I'm typing this. I just pray that it is Luke's pitter patter and that Kailyn hasn't escaped from her bed. Whew, there's my cutie little boy!! Already in a much better mood after his nap. I had to bribe with candy - yes I bribe my children to sleep...and with food!! I know, the horror!! I actually think it went down a little something like this: Me: "Luke you ARE going to take a nap in your bed today", Luke: "just insert most dramatic whiny voice here" (not exactly sure what he was saying because it was soooo whiny I chose not to listen). Me: "Oh yes you are!" Luke: "I will just come out of my bed" Me: "You will not get ANY candy today if you do not stay in your bed." Luke: "Insert more whining and dramatics while walking to his bed." He stayed in there for more than an hour! Mom-1 point, Luke-0. Now we are both doing much better! Off to start making Mark's birthday card with Luke. Next week my fabulous husband will start his LAST year in his 30's!!! I love that man!
PS. I added some music to the blog. Like it or hate it? Nice or annoying? Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I'm undecided.


1 comment:

  1. I have had an entire week like this! I actually had multiple beers at the shrimp boil today to help calm myself down. Everything is getting to me and I am snappy as all get out. I will be happy to see everyone next weekend.

    ReplyDelete