Anyone who knows me well knows that I like to shop. It is no secret! Mark tells people that
I married him because he had a house in walking distance from the mall!
I bet what you didn't know is that I actually rarely go to the mall.
Since staying home full-time with the littles I try to shop as many bargains as I can.
One of favorite little places is a consignment shop in Sherman.
I take all of their clothes there when they outgrow and purchase many there too.
I often still get money back! Wohoo! It is always a good feeling to leave
with a sack full of clothes and they still hand you cash.
In the past year I started to consign some of my own clothes. I have found some of the best stuff!
Once again, I leave with new (to me) clothes and money.
I have started to become a little cheap when it comes to my clothes. I can find awesome jeans
for $12 so $30 sounds like a lot to me.
So...my secret is out!
I married him because he had a house in walking distance from the mall!
I bet what you didn't know is that I actually rarely go to the mall.
Since staying home full-time with the littles I try to shop as many bargains as I can.
One of favorite little places is a consignment shop in Sherman.
I take all of their clothes there when they outgrow and purchase many there too.
I often still get money back! Wohoo! It is always a good feeling to leave
with a sack full of clothes and they still hand you cash.
In the past year I started to consign some of my own clothes. I have found some of the best stuff!
Once again, I leave with new (to me) clothes and money.
I have started to become a little cheap when it comes to my clothes. I can find awesome jeans
for $12 so $30 sounds like a lot to me.
So...my secret is out!
No comments:
Post a Comment