This post is a little out of order. It was still this month, but at the beginning when we had
those few warm days. The kids really wanted to eat
lunch outside and the weather was perfect for a picnic.
Why not? Winter will be here before we know it!
The sprinker pictures, oh my!
Mark was fertilizing the yard and set up the sprinkler in the back to water the
grass. He had moved to the front yard, I was in the basement, KC was "napping", and Luke was with Mark (so I thought). Mark came inside to let me know that the kids were playing the sprinkler! I'm confused, Luke is with you and KC is taking a nap. Not the case! These two
turkeys were playing in their underwear in the sprinkler!
Picnic with the kids
those few warm days. The kids really wanted to eat
lunch outside and the weather was perfect for a picnic.
Why not? Winter will be here before we know it!
The sprinker pictures, oh my!
Mark was fertilizing the yard and set up the sprinkler in the back to water the
grass. He had moved to the front yard, I was in the basement, KC was "napping", and Luke was with Mark (so I thought). Mark came inside to let me know that the kids were playing the sprinkler! I'm confused, Luke is with you and KC is taking a nap. Not the case! These two
turkeys were playing in their underwear in the sprinkler!







No comments:
Post a Comment