Our little Kailyn is just a tad dramatic....ok....maybe more than a tad, but she is fun!
She definitely keeps us on our toes and usually laughing.
The other day she said she had an owie and needed a band-aid (princess of course).
It was now nap time so I got her changed into clean clothes (she had been playing in the dirt) and
she insisted on having leggings on. Immediately after putting them on she fell (very dramatically)
into a lump on the floor sobbing. Very confused, I asked her what was so terribly wrong. Her response, "now i can't see my band-aid!" OH MY! I just put her bed for her nap and this is how I found her just a couple of minutes later
yep, sleeping with her pants down so she could see her princess band-aid
She definitely keeps us on our toes and usually laughing.
The other day she said she had an owie and needed a band-aid (princess of course).
It was now nap time so I got her changed into clean clothes (she had been playing in the dirt) and
she insisted on having leggings on. Immediately after putting them on she fell (very dramatically)
into a lump on the floor sobbing. Very confused, I asked her what was so terribly wrong. Her response, "now i can't see my band-aid!" OH MY! I just put her bed for her nap and this is how I found her just a couple of minutes later
No comments:
Post a Comment