Friday, April 29, 2011

Momma Needs a Vacation

I truly love being at home full-time with my kids, but sometimes I just need a vacation.
My awesome in- laws step in often and I am so thankful for them! Mark and I have
had some overnights away in St. Louis which have been
wonderful...
but....
I'm thinking
warm, sandy beaches
or hey I'm not picky
maybe just going to bed before midnight (because i have from 8:30 until midnight to get things done)
and sleeping in past 6.

This has been on the forefront of my mind since taking a recent trip to
the beauty salon (do people still use that terminology?)
to get the ole eyebrows waxed.
While I was sitting in the chair
having hot wax poured on my face and then
hair being ripped out I was
seriously thinking
ah.....this is sooo relaxing!!!
I got to sit with no one tugging on my shirt or listening to my kids argue (another post to come).
Let's just say I've added referee to my list of titles!
So... I'm thinking whenever
waxing becomes relaxing it is time for a vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment