Monday, April 18, 2011

Ah Dirt

thinking about climbing a tree
he found out very quickly that he is too big for the baby swings
just hanging around
on the run

classic
this is how she looked in a matter of minutes
here she comes!!

Luke is always picking flowers for me - such a sweetie!!

My kids LOVE to be outside! Luke is already sporting his usual spring farmer's tan on the back of his neck. Me....I love to be outside too and for the kids to enjoy it so much, BUT.... I don't love the chunks of dirt being dragged into the house! Their bathroom gets filthy from them coming in to wash their hands, finger prints all over the walls, finger prints, finger prints, finger prints!!!
Here's the things - my two are very curious and have been digging for bugs, worms, etc. I love to see their little imaginations in action so I can deal with a little (or copious amounts) of dirt. I just need to buy windex and clorox spray by the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment