Ok....I know...I have a lot of Easter posts
but
it all must be documented!
I was terrible at filling out my kids baby books
but they will have this!!
Easter morning the kids found their baskets of goodies, played a little,
breakfast (bunny bread and carrot cutlery), then off to church, Grandma and Grandpa Milnes' house for Easter story, Easter egg hunt, and lunch.
Home for movie time and leftovers on the couch!
Wonderful Day!

home from church, waiting to go to grandma's house





bunny bread and carrot cutlery


he was a little excited about getting Toothless in his basket

they found the baskets!
I love their Easter outfits! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd you commenting on your kids having this blog for memories made me remember to tell you that I found out you can have your blog printed as a book! You may have already known that, but I thought it was really cool!