It's been almost an entire week since I last posted! I don't even have an excuse like we were on vacation, I was sick, etc. Nope, nada, zippo excuses! What have we been up to? Well, a few playdates here, crafting, reading, painting, and more. Here a few of my crafts....
There you go Kristin!
Your cupcake stand turned out great! Love the ribbon on your burlap wreath. And love that you changed it to "Count Your Blessings"... perfect! Pastor Mark recently mentioned going through all of the things you are thankful for each day and then I heard it again on the radio this morning. Really lifts your faith! Awesome idea :)
ReplyDeletethanks! i like the cupcake stand, but Mark has already inquired about where we will store it. not sure why i was trying to use "prayers" on the board. "count your blessings" is much much better. it's in our dining room so we can all see it when we are together and praying.
ReplyDelete