Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year




We had a great 2010! So many good memories with friends and family. I can't wait to see what's in store for 2011! I can't believe my kids will be turning 4 and 2!!! What happened to my little babies? Ah, growing up...and so much fun. I'm not going to lie...I'm looking forward to no more diapers and not worrying about naps everyday. It's kind of nice that Lucas only naps occasionally so we can do more things! Our little Kailyn is pretty flexible when we are out and about, but still needs her snoozes in the afternoon.


What we are looking forward to this year:

Planning our Disney trip for early 2012!!

Houston trip in May (and hopefully November)
Houseboat!

Possible trip to Vegas/Utah for a marathon (if Mark gets in)

Mark turns 40!

Soccer?

gymnastics

drive-in movie with cousins

Morning devotional time

All of the craziness in between


So.. did I mention that my cute husband turns forty this year? Ideas? He is not much for large parties. Night or possible weekend away with some of our closest friends??



No comments:

Post a Comment