Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to reality

Our Christmas break has officially come to an end. We headed back to gymnastics and preschool today. The kids are tired and watching Nemo from their exhausting 2 1/2 hours out! Kailyn and I were able to get some shopping done which was nice. Where is our favorite place to go...TARGET!

I absolutely love the $1 bins in the front and today we also scored some good deals on Christmas sales. All Christmas goodies are 90% off - oh yeah! Bag of Dove chocolates for less than $1, packages of ornaments for $.50 and red flameless candles for $1 (in candle aisle and not marked on sale, originally $13). I heard about that great deal from a fellow blogger at 320 Sycamore.

If I hear of any other bargains out there I will be sure to let you know!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment