Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Magic

dancing at the Children's Museum





ah..wish we had taken our good camera





To all of the moms our there...does something happen to our lips during childbirth that make our kisses magical? My kids can be sobbing over a boo boo and once my lips hit their owie something happens...MAGIC....they are immediately ALL BETTER. Sometimes I get a little frustrated that they are making such an ordeal over a tiny boo boo, but I know once my magic fades I will be ever so sad...devastated!


2 comments:

  1. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you had fun!
    P.S. Love the Converse on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! so the converse built up is not that pretty, but oh well i will wear them anyway. kind of like a shape up shoe on one foot and cute converse on the other. i give you permission to make fun of me (i would).

    ReplyDelete