Yesterday was consumed with preschool bags!! Luke was given a cream colored tote bag to decorate for school. This is the bag he is to use for the year. Bummer about our super cute backpack, but we can still use it for church and trips. We invited our friends over to decorate (for the moms) and play (for the kids). We had a great afternoon and the bags are done!! I had a few ideas that Lucas turned down very quickly, but I think we finally settled on something that we both like. I took Luke shopping for supplies and he picked out a variety of patches that we just ironed on. I hope to collect a few more patches throughout the year. It would be really cool to have a Texas flag or A&M patch (hint, hint Kristin). After our friends left the kids did a little artwork themselves....with markers. They actually did a really good job about coloring on their papers only. It was a fun day! Now to prepare for our first day of school tomorrow. Luke has chosen pizza for dinner tonight. He often likes to help me make a pizza so that is what I thought he would want tonight, but he informed me that he just wants to order, ha ha! We are trying a new breakfast recipe tomorrow for his big day - puffed pancakes!!! I think Kailyn will have the most difficult time adjusting to our big boy going to school. She doesn't know life without her bubby who she ADORES!!!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Craft Day
Yesterday was consumed with preschool bags!! Luke was given a cream colored tote bag to decorate for school. This is the bag he is to use for the year. Bummer about our super cute backpack, but we can still use it for church and trips. We invited our friends over to decorate (for the moms) and play (for the kids). We had a great afternoon and the bags are done!! I had a few ideas that Lucas turned down very quickly, but I think we finally settled on something that we both like. I took Luke shopping for supplies and he picked out a variety of patches that we just ironed on. I hope to collect a few more patches throughout the year. It would be really cool to have a Texas flag or A&M patch (hint, hint Kristin). After our friends left the kids did a little artwork themselves....with markers. They actually did a really good job about coloring on their papers only. It was a fun day! Now to prepare for our first day of school tomorrow. Luke has chosen pizza for dinner tonight. He often likes to help me make a pizza so that is what I thought he would want tonight, but he informed me that he just wants to order, ha ha! We are trying a new breakfast recipe tomorrow for his big day - puffed pancakes!!! I think Kailyn will have the most difficult time adjusting to our big boy going to school. She doesn't know life without her bubby who she ADORES!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment