If you didn't see it in the Springfield paper today, Mark is St. Johns Hospital employee of the month!! He works really hard and we are so proud of him. This award is much deserved! We had a very nice reception at the hospital last week with his coworkers. There was an enormous balloon bouquet on the table when we arrived. The card just said, from the family. I thought it was a little weird that the hospital signed it from the family! We later found out that this was from the Taggart/Oligschlaeger family! I was also told that I should have known this from the card since they are the ONLY family! ha ha! Thank you FAMILY!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Congrats to Mark
If you didn't see it in the Springfield paper today, Mark is St. Johns Hospital employee of the month!! He works really hard and we are so proud of him. This award is much deserved! We had a very nice reception at the hospital last week with his coworkers. There was an enormous balloon bouquet on the table when we arrived. The card just said, from the family. I thought it was a little weird that the hospital signed it from the family! We later found out that this was from the Taggart/Oligschlaeger family! I was also told that I should have known this from the card since they are the ONLY family! ha ha! Thank you FAMILY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment