Friday, July 30, 2010
Viral Plague
Our family has been struck once again this summer. Kailyn spiked a temp thursday night, Luke Saturday night, and Mark and I yesterday. I can't remember the last time I have felt so miserable. Oh the body aches, headache, fever!!! Lucas and Kailyn were recovered by the time Mark and I were struck by their cooties. Yesterday was quite the sight. Neither Mark or myself could stay awake much longer than 30 minutes at a time so the kids pretty much had free reign of the house. I vaguely remember a matchbox car getting dropped in the toilet just after the little man had used it, lots of giggles and screaming while lights were being turned off and on, etc. We were just too weak to do anything about it. Thank goodness Rosemarie dropped off some homemade chicken noodle soup so the kids had something to eat because I may have just let them eat fruit snacks for dinner. We are feeling better today, but not 100%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment