Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tag-A-Long



The new boat has arrived! I'm heading over to Shelbyville after Luke's swim lesson today to check it out in person. They are hoping to get it in the water today! I'm little anxious about my little Kailyn and her daredevil stunts, but we will figure it out. We went swimming in the lake at the campground beach a couple of days ago and she swam around without a care in the world. She loved to get up on the beach to get a running start then come crashing into the water head first. Her other latest is that she swims in the pool (4 feet) with her water wings on. She loves to have a little more freedom to swim around on her own. She stresses me out!! I can now sympathize with my parents and understand why they put me on a competitive gymnastics team at the age of four. I'm already thinking gymnastics or swimming (maybe both)are in Kailyn's near future. I know Grandpa Milnes would love to see one of his grandkids on a swim team. Pics of the new boat to come!! I have heard wonderful things about it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment