Friday, July 9, 2010

Emily's 30th Birthday

Mark and I took BOTH kids out to Osaka last night for Emily's birthday! Lucas did wonderful and really liked watching the guys work their magic on the hibachi grill. Although, he did say,"that fire scared me a little bit!". Kailyn, on the other hand, REFUSED to sit her highchair and just wanted to run around. I don't know why I am surprised. Lucas was the same way at her age - busy! Someone even said, she is pretty wild! This is really funny to me because Kailyn is always so cooperative and I've never had anyone think that about her. The mix of extreme fatigue from our busy week and a late night made her a little crazy. When my kids reach the point of complete exhausion they wind up before completely crashing. Anyway, it was still a fun evening out. Happy Birthay Emily!!! Thirty is fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment