Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Auto Pilot

The past couple of weeks have been a blur. VBS last week (anyone who has participated understands) was tiresome, but fun. I had several funny stories from the awesome three year olds in our class. One in particular really stands out. While asking a little boy, "What's in this picture?", 3 year old response, "Jesus". I'm staring at a picture of three beavers!! This same boy redeemed himself by answering all of the questions correctly in story time about Jesus and Peter walking on the water.
Last Friday, Grandma Lingle starting complaining of extreme fatigue and was just not comfortable. That evening her daughter took her to the ER to later find out she had had and was still having an evolving heart attack. Grandma Lingle went home to be with Jesus on Sunday afternoon. She was 94 years old, had family by her side, and was not in any pain. I can't think of a better way to go! Although we all miss her terribly, I keep thinking about her in heaven just strolling around with no discomfort in her legs and able to see her new home with perfect vision. We have already been blessed with meals planned for an entire week, offers for babysitting for the kids, etc. We have pretty awesome people in our lives!! Thank you so much!!!
Thank you to Chris, Kristin, and Katelyn for being SOOOO understanding! We are sad to not see you guys this weekend, but are looking forward to your upcoming trip in August!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment