Thursday, March 25, 2010

Outside Time

My kids are LOVING the outdoors. Kailyn is fascinated with the squirrels (whirls as she calls them) and the birds. She also insists on carrying something in her hand at all times. Usually a rock or piece of mulch. We packed a lunch and headed to the playground a couple of days ago to meet some friends. We had a great time!! Lucas loved playing with Jackson and Audrey and Kailyn was just soaking it all in. She was just trying to catch up with the big kids most of the time. I even had to call for some assistance from one of my friends when KC went head first down and steep, twirly slide!! I caught her by her shirt before she went shooting off like a rocket and my friend caught her midway down! This kid is so different from her big brother. They are so much fun!! We are going to have a great spring/summer. Kailyn stands at the door crying to go outside (Lucas just let's himself out now). I think this is wonderful - bring on the sunshine and outdoors.
We are also very anxious for our trip to Houston in May. Lucas was a little disappointed that he won't get to take a "helpicopter" to Houston, but is still excited to see BoBo and Pappy. We love Texas!! We always have such a great time swimming in the pool, mom's cooking, great Tex-Mex, and spending quality time with bobo and pappy. We will also get to see Kristin and Katelyn (and Chris, but his adorable daughter has surpassed him in our priorities). Sorry Chris!!! I will try to post pics later today. Cold and rain today - bummer. I guess we have to clean and make our Easter cookies!!
\

No comments:

Post a Comment