Thursday, March 25, 2010
He Did It
I was hoping Lucas would not ever stick a foreign body up his nose, in his ear, etc. Well, you guessed it!! He stuck a coffee bean up his nose. He was sitting at the table waiting for his breakfast when he started to freak out!! He was sticking his finger up his nose so I thought he had an itch, but he proceeded to say BEAN, BEAN, BEAN. Each time he said "bean" it was a little louder and more clear. After I giggled a little I pressed down on the other nostril and told him to blow. Sure enough the bean came flying out. Whew! I was hoping I wasn't going to need to get the tweezers and go fishing. Let's hope this never happens again - what are the chances??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment