Our day didn't start out so great when I couldn't move my head or neck this morning. I was in excruciating pain!! I'm feeling a little better now that I've had some Ibuprofen and ice! I went to go get my sweet little baby out of bed only to find vomit all over her and her bed - yuck!! Thank goodness for Lucas being such a sweet little helper! Kailyn's crib sheets, blankie, and stuffed animals are now freshly laundered, everyone has been fed, sis is now napping (i hope), lucas is watching Incredibles (his new fav), and I can finally take a shower.
I was seriously thinking how bad things were today when I received a text message about a sweet little baby who is in the hospital, on a respirator, and they just gave her something to put her to sleep while they contemplate a surgical procedure!!! Wow - that put things back into perspective for me very quickly!! Please pray for this little girl today - God knows who she is!! It wouldn't hurt to throw in a little request for Kailyn either - she has had a rough week and is so miserable right now. God is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment