A couple of days ago I was standing at our kitchen window dreaming about warmer weather when I see a mother and her young daughter (maybe 5)walking to the playground. I can see that the mother is holding something in her arms. When they reach the baby swings the mother puts this "something" in the swing. Now I can see the head and limbs of the baby. I was appalled to see the five year old swing this baby so hard that it's head was flopping around. I was thinking, "do i call dcfs, the police?". Then the little girl jerks the baby out of the swing and they begin walking closer to our house. After a few seconds of terror I realize that this "baby" is actually a baby DOLL!!!. Thank God!!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Shaken Baby?
A couple of days ago I was standing at our kitchen window dreaming about warmer weather when I see a mother and her young daughter (maybe 5)walking to the playground. I can see that the mother is holding something in her arms. When they reach the baby swings the mother puts this "something" in the swing. Now I can see the head and limbs of the baby. I was appalled to see the five year old swing this baby so hard that it's head was flopping around. I was thinking, "do i call dcfs, the police?". Then the little girl jerks the baby out of the swing and they begin walking closer to our house. After a few seconds of terror I realize that this "baby" is actually a baby DOLL!!!. Thank God!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment