Saturday, February 6, 2010
Great Friends
Mark and I have been blessed with wonderful friends!! There is a particular couple who always come to my rescue. I'm not sure what we would do without Larry and RoseMarie. They just seem to know when we need some extra TLC and show up at our house with food. Kailyn has been sick all week and I haven't been able to move my neck. We are just worn out! We had fun things planned for the entire weekend and so far they have all gotten canceled due to Kailyn still fighting this virus. She is improving, but I'm afraid we are still contagious. This morning I got a phone call from RoseMarie saying that she had dinner for us tonight and she would drop it off later. What a blessing!! It was a wonderful meal and she even brought the kids special treats (and something for Mark and I as well). I will conclude this with Proverbs 11:25 "A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment