Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Oh My!

teacher gift
heart shaped crayons

treat bags




Mrs. Hart's gift


Rocket Valentine's



Homemade Valentine's, treat bags, teacher gift, baby gift, and many other craft ideas swarming through my head has made me so so tired today! You know what? I love it! Making Valentine rockets for my little man, heart shaped brownies, pink rice krispie treats shaped into hearts makes me ever so happy! Luke was so excited about his Valentine rockets. He has told several people about them, strangers included. If you know my little man, that is a little usual because he is somewhat of a shy guy. We also made heart shaped crayons for the treat bags which I was super excited about! Tomorrow is the party and Monday is the Valentine lunch at school! Fun, fun, fun! Hmmm... maybe I should start thinking about a birthday party for Kailyn. Can you believe my baby will be two in just a couple of weeks!! Where has the time gone?? What my (almost) two year old loves - jewelry, shoes, pink, babies, dresses, kitties, coloring, dancing, singing, ok you get the picture. She is all girl! Ok, more about her Pinkalicious party to come! All I know now is that it will be very small with lots of PINK.











1 comment: