Friday, February 11, 2011

Luke's Valentine's Party

Luke's Valentine's party was so much fun! I think he got more stuff at this party than at Christmas! I was blown away with all of the candy, prizes, and goodies we took home! Kailyn even got to join the festivities and she felt pretty special. She got to have snack with Luke and his friends, play games, and get stamps (probably the best part for her). She couldn't stop smiling when Luke's friends, Jackson and Audrey had Valentine's for her too! Luke was so excited to get home and open up all of his cards and check out his candy. He has been asking me for candy for the past 24 hours! I'm not going to lie, that is getting annoying. Is it wrong to secretly throw some of it away or send it to work with Mark when he is not looking? I think the overload of candy came from the stuff I bought for treat bags and our Valentine's! Oh well, it is all fun even if my kids were in a sugar coma yesterday and slightly crabby when coming off of their high.





playing games and picking out prizes

Miss Diva wore her sunglasses during the party






Luke will you smile for me, "NOPE". ok then


checking out their goodies



No comments:

Post a Comment