My good friend, Ashley, has inspired me to do more crafts. She has started a craft blog that is awesome! Check it out here! My most recent crafts have been more hair clips for Kailyn, dragon gloves for Luke (poor kid needed something), shirt for Kailyn, and Valentine goodies. I was up to my eyeballs in Valentine's today. Luke really wanted to make homemade Valentine's and I am in charge of treat bags - whew! It's really not that much, but I like to exaggerate. It is almost midnight and I am ALMOST done with Luke's Valentine's (he got tired of helping me after about 2 minutes this afternoon), teacher gift done except for wrapping, treat bags ALMOST complete, headband to match Kailyn's new shirt DONE. Thank goodness I was able to type DONE! All of these "almosts" were starting to give me palpitations! Here are a few pics of the shirt (which she insisted on wearing today over her dress) hair clip, and gloves.

Thanks for plugging the blog! Love the ring... great idea! I forgot again to make the gloves for Audrey... she'll remind me, I'm sure! :) Someone sucked away all of my energy today... I'm beat.
ReplyDelete