It doesn't matter if I am cooking, cleaning, or yes even going to the bathroom, my little shadow is following me. Kailyn is going through that phase where she thinks she needs to be on my hip at all times. I'm sure Lucas was the same way at this age, but I don't remember him being quite this bad. When I am trying to get dinner ready she is literally attached to my leg and i just drag her around. We should probably try to capture this on video (I hope Lucas is good with a video camera).
Today was a good day - we had gymnastics which went really well and good play time. One of the best parts was that I don't have to fix dinner tonight!! I was tired of the old routine and asked some of our good friens to do a dinner swap. I made dinner for them last night and they are bringing ours tonight. It gives us each a night off which is always nice!! I hope we can do it again sometime - so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment