Sunday, January 31, 2010

crazy week!

Wow! Since Mark and I went to St. Louis on Monday/Tuesday my whole week was thrown off. I kept thinking it was Monday on Wednesday, etc. We were busy - Lucas had his buddy Jackson over to play after gymnastics on Wednesday. I took a couple of pics that I will have to post later. I got to spend a couple of hours with my girlfriends on Thursday night for a thirty-one party. Friday was fun-filled with a trip to visit another preschool, playdate with Audrey, and then to a birthday party. Lucas had so much fun at the birthday party playing in the jump house and eating cake!! Saturday morning I attended the most fun tea party with a great group of young girls at our church. I got to visit with the young lady I will be mentoring for the rest of the school year. She is so cute and so much fun!! All of the mentors were given two rolls of toilet paper to use to "dress up" the young ladies to later model during their fashion show. It was so much fun!! I can't wait to spend more time with girls on Wednesday nights at church. I will conclude this post with the craziness of my morning. Simply getting the kids ready for church on Sunday mornings by myself (mark worked all night and wasn't home yet) is quite a task. We were actually on time (somewhat)for the 8:30 service! Both kids went to their rooms without any fussing or tears (I should note that Lucas has not done this in a long time - his tears come when we pick him up, hmmm...). Scooped up the kids to head to the mostaccioli dinner. thank goodness for Grandma and Grandpa Milnes as well as Maryjane Moorman to help me with the kiddos so I could eat. Now I'm off to do some laundry and cleaning before we're off to meet our C2 group!! I can't wait - this mornings message was really good. Should be a great discussion tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment