My family has had the amazing opportunity to spend a few weeks in the Florida Keys this month. My parents have a home down here and has graciously allowed us to spend some extended time here. It was just what we needed. I think we all get caught up in the busyness of life and need to just take a step back and enjoy each other. Do not misunderstand. We LOVE our busy life in Sherman. The get togethers, soccer, gymnastics, birthday parties, and everything in between.
and we are off!
We drove straight from Illinois to Summerland Key in 24 hours. It wasn't as bad as I thought I would be actually. I had a rough patch early in the morning, I was driving, everyone else was sleeping and I was behind this
We made it and enjoyed a great weekend before Mark started working again on Monday.
More from the Florida Keys coming soon




No comments:
Post a Comment