We've moved! I guess I can't use the "we just moved" excuse anymore when asked about
updating the blog. We have been here about 3 months and are loving it!
The kids love their new schools and we absolutely love our
neighborhood! We finally have neighbors for the kids to play with...yay!
Our favorite things about the house:
Mine - KITCHEN, front porch, attached garage
Luke - the cool spider web in our window well (it really is amazing, i will have to post a picture)
Kailyn - her room
Mark - the open kitchen (he did not like the fact that i face timed him while he was upstairs and i was down to ask him this). lazy sunday afternoon....don't judge!
We have a lot of little projects that we would like to do EVENTUALLY!
Right now I am focusing on organization. Does anyone else get overwhelmed with the plethora of organizational supplies out there!!! Whew! I need a plan of attack!
LOVE it! Post pictures of the inside!!!
ReplyDelete