Mark and I were able to enjoy 4 days and 3 nights in San Antonio with no kids.
My parents watched the littles while we took off for "A Weekend to Remember" marriage conference.
We stayed at this awesome resort about 10 miles away from the Riverwalk.
The conference was fantastic! It was a great marriage "tune-up".
We were in no way, form, or fashion having any difficulties before going to this
conference. We had just heard wonderful things about it from friends who had attended.
I would recommend it for ANY married couple.
We laughed, we cried, talked (really talked), laughed, and cried some more.
When I say "talked" it wasn't about the kids, work, activities, etc....it was about us! We
hadn't done that in quite some time and it sooo nice. We had multiple
meals out with no interruptions.....time to talk....and even quiet time.
I think we were just soaking in the quiet.....you know this is much
needed with a 2 year old GIRL in your house.
It is nonstop folks...talking, singing, yelling.
What a wonderful weekend!!
this was really close to our resort...we thought it was kind of funny
My parents watched the littles while we took off for "A Weekend to Remember" marriage conference.
We stayed at this awesome resort about 10 miles away from the Riverwalk.
The conference was fantastic! It was a great marriage "tune-up".
We were in no way, form, or fashion having any difficulties before going to this
conference. We had just heard wonderful things about it from friends who had attended.
I would recommend it for ANY married couple.
We laughed, we cried, talked (really talked), laughed, and cried some more.
When I say "talked" it wasn't about the kids, work, activities, etc....it was about us! We
hadn't done that in quite some time and it sooo nice. We had multiple
meals out with no interruptions.....time to talk....and even quiet time.
I think we were just soaking in the quiet.....you know this is much
needed with a 2 year old GIRL in your house.
It is nonstop folks...talking, singing, yelling.
What a wonderful weekend!!
this was really close to our resort...we thought it was kind of funny




No comments:
Post a Comment