So proud of my little man. He has matured soooo much from
last year! At this time last year, he was nearly in tears over getting up
on the stage at the Christmas program. This year....he lead his class, had a small speaking
part, smiled, danced, sang, and waved to us from the stage!!! LOVE! He
was so excited!! What a difference a year can make! I can't believe I'm considering
sending my baby to kindergarten next year....still undecided. We will see
how the rest of the year goes from here!
last year! At this time last year, he was nearly in tears over getting up
on the stage at the Christmas program. This year....he lead his class, had a small speaking
part, smiled, danced, sang, and waved to us from the stage!!! LOVE! He
was so excited!! What a difference a year can make! I can't believe I'm considering
sending my baby to kindergarten next year....still undecided. We will see
how the rest of the year goes from here!








No comments:
Post a Comment