Thursday, June 9, 2011

Slow Down Summer

I know summer just started, but I can already feel it slipping through my fingers! We had a rocky start with illnesses sweeping through our family, but we still pushed through.
We have already been to the lake twice and several trips to the pool.
The kids just finished their first week of swim lessons and did awesome!!
Luke is a pro at swimming under water and is now working on his breast stroke and back stroke.
Kailyn is also doing a great job learning the same strokes as her older brother.
She prefers to be jumping in, swimming underwater, or diving for sticks/toys (her favorite). I call
her our little bottom dweller since she spends so much time at the bottom of the pool collecting
dive toys. Most of the time I just see her little feet sticking out of the water as she goes diving.
So proud of my little swimmers!
Can't wait to see what they do next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment