Sunday, March 6, 2011

PINKALICIOUS

Kailyn's Pinkalicious 2nd birthday party was a hit! She had so much fun just having a few friends over to celebrate her special day! I can't believe my baby is TWO! She absolutely loved the pink party! She is such a girly girl twirling her her pretty pink skirt, all dolled up with her new jewelry (thanks to kristin), and what would we do without her pretty pink shoes? She adores them and would wear them every single day if I would let her. There are lots of pictures below, but the one picture I neglected to take was my pink candy buffet! It was so cute with pink cotton candy, pink sixlets, pink iced animal cookies, pink strawberry wafers, and pink yogurt melts for the little ones! I'm so tempted to put my leftovers back in the glass canisters just to take a picture. hmmm.. maybe tomorrow!
One year ago!
She blew out her candle like a champ!

probably my favorite picture of the day - captures her excitement!

the super sweet and very pink cupcakes!
kids seems to like them, but I took one bite and went into sugar shock

Pinkalicious Cupcakes

Emily and Ethan





Audrey

Another banner I made out of old book pages



Alayna, Gwyn, and Dominic




big brother excited for the party

she was in a dancing mood so couldn't get a good picture

the table before the food

the table where the kids ate

birthday banner homemade by mommy!

the silver buckets were full of crayons
we had cupcake coloring pages and they could color on the brown craft paper
on the table

No comments:

Post a Comment