I seriously have the cutest little boy! He is the sweetest son and big brother. Kailyn really scored big time! He is always watching out for his little sis and helping her get whatever she needs (ahem...wants). Our little Kailyn is very lovey! She loves to give hugs and kisses to all of her family and friends. Luke is usually the center of her affections which he doesn't always appreciate, but he humors her (most of the time).
Story time:
I was walking into church a few weeks ago holding Luke's hand and holding Kailyn. Kailyn saying, "I walk mommy!". I said, "no Kailyn there are a lot of cars so mommy is going to carry you". Of course she follows with the infamous, "why??". I was a little frustrated at this point as we are rushing into church so here was my response, "well kailyn, we kind of like you and don't want you to get hit by a car". ok, maybe not the best response. so here is my favorite part! Luke pipes in with "welllllll....sometimes I like her and sometimes I....." I think I stopped him here while I was trying to hold back my giggles.
Another story??
ok if you insist
Kailyn received a wand for her birthday so she has been dancing around singing "ba boo, ba boo"
this of course is bippity boppity boo!
Luke gets a little on edge and hides because he thinks she may turn him into a pumpkin!
ok story hour over for now
Luke has those sparkly blue eyes and a smile that melts his momma's heart! He is funny, smart, and so thoughtful! He loves his family, friends, and even his little sister. You see mommy eaves drops on their conversations and he is often asking her if she is ok, or if she needs help, or offering her his pink car to play with.
I can go on and on about my little man, but it is getting late so this will have to be enough for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment