Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Preschool Christmas Party

our little sad, sad angel
candy cane cookies that we made for his party!

Jackson


snack time!
yummy cuties, cheese cut into Christmas shapes, crackers, and a cookie

Lucas goes to an awesome preschool. We love his teacher Mrs. Hart! The kids did multiple crafts, face painting, and games for their party. He had a great time even with mom there helping out that day. I was a little worried since he sometimes gets a little clingy when I'm around (which he did at the end of the party, but that's ok). It was fun to see him with his friends at school and singing his songs.
The following day was his Christmas program. He did not think that was as much fun since he was teary walking into the sanctuary and walking out. He was fine up on the stage, but didn't sing any of his songs. I think he was a little overwhelmed with all of the kids, parents, grandparents, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment