Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fun at Aunt Marney's House

silly Emmy
Kailyn in the Rudolph nose

Uh...self explanatory (Marney's kid)

Love it!



Luke and Emmy

Allison and Kailyn

The girls!

Kailyn getting in on the dancing action

Just Dance Wii

I loaded up the kids on Monday and headed to Shelbyville for the night. The kids were so excited to play with Allison and Emily (Lucas calls here M-E-M). Lucas and Emmy got marshmallow guns for Christmas and tried them out in Aunt Marney's house. They had the best time! They played with those guns for hours and Kailyn enjoyed following behind them eating marshmallows (nice). I was able to meet Monica and Mills for dinner that night while my sister took care of the kids. When I got home Lucas and Emmy were sleeping together and Kailyn was in bed with Allison. Kailyn lasted until about midnight and then slept with me. It was a great visit to the ville!

No comments:

Post a Comment