Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lovin the beautiful weather
















My kids really love to play outside. We try to at least play in the yard everyday and usually try and go to a playground with friends. Kailyn is becoming quite the little gymnast (I have no idea where she got that, he he). She loves to swing on bars, climbing, flipping, etc. I know she will be doing the monkey bars in no time. Lucas loves to play with all of his friends - running, sliding, and who knows what else. I'm typically chasing Kailyn all around that I have little time to see what he is up to. Thank goodness I have great friends that keep their eyes on him for me! Last week Kailyn was dangling from the rock wall, swing from bars, and squishing catepillers (horrifying a couple of 3 year old girl who observing the cute, fuzzy catepiller). Kailyn was too observing the "bug" as she called and even tried to pet it. After a few minutes of listening to the other girls "oooh and ahhh" over this "bug" she went up and stomped on it. Hmmm... what do you do in that situation?? Just as I was about to explain to my 19 month old that we don't stomp on catepillers one of the little 3 year olds came up to her shaking her finger saying "DON'T YOU STOMP ON CATEPILLERS". Ok, enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment