We had an fantastic time with Chris, Kristin, and Katelyn. They arrived Thursday evening and left this afternoon. Lucas has already been asking, "where are all MY people?" and KC said, "Kayen, bye bye". We couldn't have asked for better weather and the kids really enjoyed being in the water. It was just so relaxed and I loved it!! It is just so comfortable around them. That is the best way I can describe it. I have hundreds of pictures so deciding on a few to post will be sooo difficult, but I will do my best. We can't wait to all get together again soon. We are already planning our trip for next year - keeping our fingers crossed for the Keys!!! Wouldn't that be fantastic! I know, I'm already excited. I'm hoping to also make it to Houston in November for the Nutcracker Market. We've been trying to plan that for a couple of years now and I think this just might be our year!!!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
LeBlanc/Milnes 2010
We had an fantastic time with Chris, Kristin, and Katelyn. They arrived Thursday evening and left this afternoon. Lucas has already been asking, "where are all MY people?" and KC said, "Kayen, bye bye". We couldn't have asked for better weather and the kids really enjoyed being in the water. It was just so relaxed and I loved it!! It is just so comfortable around them. That is the best way I can describe it. I have hundreds of pictures so deciding on a few to post will be sooo difficult, but I will do my best. We can't wait to all get together again soon. We are already planning our trip for next year - keeping our fingers crossed for the Keys!!! Wouldn't that be fantastic! I know, I'm already excited. I'm hoping to also make it to Houston in November for the Nutcracker Market. We've been trying to plan that for a couple of years now and I think this just might be our year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment