Monday, August 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home





We had a fabulous time out on the lake despite the bronchitis, ear infection, and conjunctivitis. None of it seemed to slow us down too much. We had a wonderful end to our vacation with a visit from the Millers. My sister took the kids on Saturday evening so we could have an adult dinner. The Millers fixed us porkchops with a spicy salsa on top with asparagus and salad. It was so yummy!! It's always a good time with Larry and RoseMarie. There is always lots of laughing!!! I have one more quick visit at the end of the month when my dad is in town and then it is goodbye until next summer. Now I'm in preschool mode (preparations anyway). Need to get supplies!! Backpack ordered, new Nike shox ordered. That's all a boy needs, right? I have a few weeks to get some organizing around the house done and then Mark and I are off to Sanibel Island!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment